I've been a pauper, a pirate, a poet, a pawn, and a king; I've been up and down and over and out, and I know one thing; each time I find myself flat on my face, I pick myself up and get back in the race.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Let's Cast Off...

This blog is going to be an adventure. Sailing into the written world of the unknown. Which direction will I wander is up the wind known as life. I know the topics will be as random as the call of ports around the world. I am a master to no one and my weapons of choice are fact based knowledge along side common sense and good judgement.

While I do not aim to confront, offend, or judge, I will not hold back on my opinions and observations. My beliefs are strong, but not unbreakable. As with all journeys, you have to be able to alter the course when different information becomes available.

So if you are willing to take the challenge, you are more than welcome to join the crew. Be forewarned, I do believe there are certain truths to be self evident. All humans are created equal, you don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull the mask off that old Lone Ranger, and you don't mess around with Mel (or is it Jim). I can't seem to remember :-D

THIC [The Hammer in Chief] 

No comments:

Post a Comment